Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas 2011

Dear Beth,

As Christmas approaches, I miss you more each day. I remember past years when you were little and you looked forward to Santa coming to bring you toys. You wanted dolls or Barbies. One year you wanted a motorized Barbie jeep and the next a bike. Then all the sudden you didn't believe any longer, you were all grown up, but you kept the dream alive for Ben. Now I don't know if you are sharing that love with your own children or not. I wish things were different for us, I wish we could go back to those wonderful carefree days. I wish we could at least be friends again. I am sorry for all that has happened, I want to change things and at least try to be your mother again. I am trying to change my ways and stay out of my children's lives and let them live them the way they want to live them. I wish you and Derek all the best!! I love you and always will!!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment